Questions and answers
1. Where do I see the postage and packaging costs?
– There aren’t any. I have opted to include P&P in the price of the book to simplify the website administration. Wherever you live in the world, you pay the same price.
2. Where can I buy the audiobooks?
You can buy them from Audible, Mofibo, or any major audiobook distributor. I do not normally sell the audiobooks here at the website, but contact me if you would prefer to receive an audiobook in MP3 format on a USB drive.
3. How do you ship the items?
– At the moment, I send the books by first class letter post using Post Nord. If you would prefer the item to be sent by courier or by registered post, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How long will it take to arrive?
– I will post your book as soon as I receive payment. Transit time is usually 2-3 days for Europe, 4-7 days for the rest of the world, plus any time the item may spend in customs in your country. Please make sure that the address you give me is complete and correct – I cannot be responsible for failure of your local postal service to deliver. (But contact me if you encounter difficulties.)
5. I was charged import tax. Will you cover this?
– No, unfortunately I cannot be responsible for any charges, VAT or legal restrictions that may be imposed on the books by the authorities of your country. I recommend that you check before ordering to see what charges or restrictions may apply.
6. What is your returns policy?
– If you return the book in good condition, I will refund the original purchase price.
7. Are the books available as e-books?
– Yes: they are available from Kindle, Kobo and Smashwords.
8. What do the runes mean in ‘Kingdom of Clockwork’?
– That is for you to find out! (There’s no great mystery about it, it’s just for fun.)
9. Can I get a copy of the printed book signed by the author?
– Of course. Just let me know who the dedication is to be made out to.
10. What about privacy and security?
– Any personal details you provide to me, such as your postal address and e-mail address, are confidential and I will naturally never pass them on to any other site, organisation or person. That’s a promise.
If you have any other questions, or if you encounter any difficulties with the ordering process, you are welcome to contact me:
Silkeborggade 9, 3tv